Most of the time people would miss the journal they maintain manually. At times they postpone updating the journal due to unavailability of time. Eventually, they forget. Good news is that technology comes to the rescue. Tracking is now made more accessible. Read on to know more:
1. In the market, there are watches which track the heartbeat rate. These are very helpful by providing various related information during the workout. Using these, one can know normal heartbeat, variations in blood pressure and sugar, etc.
2. There are whole lots of Apps, websites and gadgets specifically help in tracking the duration of work out. These take care right from waking up a person.
3. Using these, one can watch videos of exercises. Even when it is not possible to visit the gym, one can learn plenty of workouts right at home.
4. Most of these gadgets offer options to choose from 7 min work out, 10 min, 15 min and so on. This flexibility ensures that people do not skip workouts in a hurry.
5. Getting guidance while trying a new product is natural. For example, if one is not sure of remedies for a crepy skin issue, he can read ‘Crepe erase review’ and get the solution quickly. These reviews are genuine. We can buy good quality products without wasting money.
6. Exercises for specific parts like legs, shoulders, etc. can be learned from these apps and gadgets.
7. Demo and tracker for any type of training available -jogging, walking, treadmill, cycling, etc.
8. One can get guidance regarding dieting and health care queries from these apps.
9. These gadgets even spell out health care recipes and cooking instructions.
10. These give the outcome of exercise as calories burnt.
11. Based on BMI technology these act as a personal trainer. Exercise schedule is framed based on health goals and body type.